The game of basketball is full of mismatches not only in the player’s height, but also in the physical attributes of the players. Every basketball team boosts of a couple of players who are quick on their feet and quick to pass the ball around. There are also tall players who are aggressive, and strong however cannot be termed as quick as the shorter players. It is therefore imperative to take care of this aspect of the game, since quick feet and quick passes can change the entire course of the game.
The answer is having a good defense strategy that can stop quick players. It also maintains the consistency of the team and keeps your team included in an interesting game. With a great defense team you will not only learn how to tackle a quick player but you will also help your team win the game.
- 9 Fundamentals of Passing
- Basic athletic skills which enhance Basketball Performance
- Basketball Skills to teach young Children
- Have Leadership Skills you can be proud of
- How to develop basic Tactical Skills
- Tips on Improving your Drills
- Developing Habits which make you a good Player
- Defining Success and what it means for You
- What to Eat before a Game: The Link between Diet and Athletic Performance
- Random Thoughts – Key Elements to being a good Leader