There are many peewee and school teams that both boys and girls can play for. That’s good to know right? Well, what if your father is the coach? Is that a good thing? Different people have different answers. For some, it’s a good thing, but there are some conflicts. Let’s look at a few of those.
The first problem that many people find is that some think that the father as the coach will play his or her son or daughter more than the other players. Every child wants a chance to play. It is expected that each child will get a fair amount of time to play as well. However, some parents who are the coach do not do this and therefore, play favorites.
- How not to be an annoying Sideline Parent
- Talking to your childs High School Coach
- Tips On Dealing With A Bad Coach
- Preparing for the next Basketball Season
- How to handle Basketball Referees
- Thoughts on your Coaching Philosophy
- How To Get Started In Basketball Coaching
- 9 Fundamentals of Passing
- 10 Questions to ask yourself if Basketball is the right sport for you
- Basic athletic skills which enhance Basketball Performance