There are many things that you can do to improve your athletic performance, for example, by resting an appropriate amount of time. One of the easiest ways that you can also improve your performance is through proper diet and exercise. However, when it comes to game day, you want to make sure that your body has the access to all of the nutrients and energy it needs to perform as efficiently as possible.
Because good nutrition does not simply start and end on game day, you want to make sure that your diet includes the following things. Make sure that you are getting ample amounts of the protein needed to build muscles. Lean protein is the best source and you should be looking at foods which have a high percentage of protein that is useable by your body. A great choice for protein is eggs because they contain many other nutrients and are not high in fat.
- Nice article on Athlete Nutrition
- A quick run-down of Food Tips
- What to eat after a Game
- Effective Weight Training Routines
- The Benefits of Jogging
- Defining Success and what it means for You
- Random Thoughts – Key Elements to being a good Leader
- Choosing players for your Team Roster
- The Importance Of Sleep – How Fatigue can negatively affect your Athletic Performance
- Skill Expectations on an average Center