If you are a parent and are trying to determine whether your children should be involved in team sports, you need to know that there are many excellent reasons to be involved. These are activities which can help build your child’s self esteem, their emotional health as well as their physical health at the same time. Here are some of the reasons that you need to know about that may help you make the decision which is best for your child.
One of the top reasons to be involved in team sports is that it can help contribute to the overall physical fitness of your child. Many children do not have the opportunities for physical activity that they used to and as a result, many have ended up becoming overweight. In fact, childhood morbid obesity is rapidly becoming one of the major health crises facing the youth of today.
- 4 Fitness Tips To Stay Motivated During The Off-Season
- Guestpost: There Truly is an “i” in TEAM
- My Expectations on a Team Captain
- 5 Tips for recruiting the right players
- Managing your players
- 10 Questions to ask yourself if Basketball is the right sport for you
- Feeling like a Loser
- How to stress Defense to your team
- Thoughts on what makes a good Assistant Coach
- 10 Simple points on how to coach an Underdog Team