Jogging is fun. You have to jog if you want to play basketball because this is the best thing to do when you are conditioning for this game, while not in the gym. Now, some people actually prefer jogging inside. Yet others prefer to jog outside. Why is this? There are a number of benefits of jogging when you aren’t in the gym, so here are some of my thoughts.
When you jog outside you have all this space. You can go where you want and as far as you want. This is always fun to do as people hate being restricted. Sometimes there are people around that keep you from going where you want to and that can become a pain. You have to share the space.
- 4 Fitness Tips To Stay Motivated During The Off-Season
- 10 Questions to ask yourself if Basketball is the right sport for you
- Feeling like a Loser
- How to stress Defense to your team
- Thoughts on what makes a good Assistant Coach
- 10 Simple points on how to coach an Underdog Team
- 11 Ways to find your Basketball Passion again
- 8 Tips for practicing alone
- What To Do If You Get Cut From Tryouts
- 9 Motivational Tips for Parents