Within our current society, you will view a lot of people stressing the word “team”. It takes a lot to make a “team” as compared to merely labeling something a “team”. Teams are made up of dedicated individuals who think and act like a team.
Basketball coaches have always known how important a team is. A team is where common goals are shared. Teamwork is about cooperation as compared to competition. This is where basketball coaches fail when trying to build their basketball teams. They consistently try to enlist the players into competition as compared to cooperating with one another in creating the best basketball team ever.
- Guestpost: There Truly is an “i” in TEAM
- FIBA – Coach Svetislav Pesic: Pick & Roll Defense
- FIBA – Coach Zeljko Obradovic: Pick & Roll Offense
- FIBA – Coach Kennedy Hamilton: Teaching Fundamental Drills
- My Expectations on a Team Captain
- FIBA – Coach Clinic Live Recording
- My Thoughts On Finding Time To Work-Out
- Review: Coach Godwin’s 80/20 Scorer 3 Disc Set
- A quick heads-up: Coach Dodson’s Link List
- How Coaches can influence Referees