Good basketball coaches are continually trying to find ways in making their practices more creative yet efficient for their players. Coaches only have a limited amount of time to work with their teams during practice therefore; coaches want their players to get the most out of the limited time during practice.
What is most important?
Begin by first deciding what you feel is most important for your players. Once you decide what is most important you should prioritize that fact during practice. Place different priorities daily in practice or you can keep the same priority until your players have mastered that priority.
- 4 Fitness Tips To Stay Motivated During The Off-Season
- FIBA – Coach Svetislav Pesic: Pick & Roll Defense
- FIBA – Coach Zeljko Obradovic: Pick & Roll Offense
- FIBA – Coach Kennedy Hamilton: Teaching Fundamental Drills
- FIBA – Coach Clinic Live Recording
- Review: Coach Godwin’s 80/20 Scorer 3 Disc Set
- Time-Management for Athletes
- A quick heads-up: Coach Dodson’s Link List
- How Coaches can influence Referees
- A few Tips to handle Sore Muscles