The mid-range shot can be something that gives you a lot of trouble. If you want to ensure that your overall basketball game is good, you have to master this technique. Not only are you shooting at a farther distance, you are trying to deal with game play in one of the busiest areas of the court. Your teammates are trying to make sure you are in a good position to score, and the opposing team is trying to close in before you get a chance to score.
This means that when playing in the mid-range area of the court you are going to need to be able to dribble, set up and shoot rapidly. You need to take care of your shooting form, and that your ball handling is difficult to counter. If you’ve spent a lot of time working in these techniques, you’ll have the chance to keep the ball long enough to set up for the ideal mid-range shot and score for your team.
- Managing your players
- Tips On Dealing With A Bad Coach
- How to handle Basketball Referees
- 9 Fundamentals of Passing
- 10 Questions to ask yourself if Basketball is the right sport for you
- Basic athletic skills which enhance Basketball Performance
- Tips for a great Post Play
- How to prevent injury on the court
- Looking at basic Offensive Basketball Principles
- Sharing the Secrets of successful Basketball Teams