Why is it necessary for coaches and clubs to have legal responsibilities? Is there a law for negligence that coaches and basketball clubs are liable to? The fact of the matter is that in the past few years there have been a lot of court cases and this had proved that even basketball coaches and clubs are not immune from any kind of prosecution. The primary reason being that during games and training sessions it is the organizers, coaches, clubs who take care of the players.
Legal responsibilities of coaches are only the extension of an arm of their goals and mission to be one of the best athletic coaches. When narrowed down, their responsibilities lie in giving advices to their athletes as well as how they supervise and manage the participation in the sport.
- FIBA – Coach Svetislav Pesic: Pick & Roll Defense
- FIBA – Coach Zeljko Obradovic: Pick & Roll Offense
- FIBA – Coach Kennedy Hamilton: Teaching Fundamental Drills
- FIBA – Coach Clinic Live Recording
- Review: Coach Godwin’s 80/20 Scorer 3 Disc Set
- A quick heads-up: Coach Dodson’s Link List
- How Coaches can influence Referees
- Someone You Ought To Know: Renee Jimenez
- Someone You Ought To Know: Nikki Caldwell
- Talking to your childs High School Coach