Coaching is the act of influencing a person to be capable of performing a certain task. Others may consider coaching as a form of tutorial or, perhaps, mentoring. In general, people try to acquire coaches for knowledge and skills advancement. Learning can be swift with the help of a coach. In the field of sports, coaches play a vital role. The foundation of building an effective team management lies in their hands. Their scope of duty runs from constructing creative plays, to getting in-depth with each of their players. Certainly, a person cannot coach someone he does not know.
Coaching aspirants may ask these questions:
- Is it not enough to finish a 4-year Bachelors degree in Physical Education?
- Is it not enough that I know basketball too much and I think I am ready to coach?
- Is it not enough that I have experienced in basketball coaching in our neighborhood?
- Is it not enough that I have been playing the sport for years?
- FIBA – Coach Svetislav Pesic: Pick & Roll Defense
- FIBA – Coach Zeljko Obradovic: Pick & Roll Offense
- FIBA – Coach Kennedy Hamilton: Teaching Fundamental Drills
- FIBA – Coach Clinic Live Recording
- Review: Coach Godwin’s 80/20 Scorer 3 Disc Set
- A quick heads-up: Coach Dodson’s Link List
- How Coaches can influence Referees
- Someone You Ought To Know: Renee Jimenez
- Someone You Ought To Know: Nikki Caldwell
- How not to be an annoying Sideline Parent