In a game like Basketball one team has to win and the other has to accept defeat. This does not demean a team in anyway, but yes it does tell the defeating team that its time they pull up their socks and learn from their mistakes.
No matter how sweet success can be, defeat has to be equally accepted, and when you got beaten you have two choices: either lick up your wounds, and move on determined to play the next game well, or put blame on team mates, coaches or referees. Make your choice wisely!
The game of Basketball is much like the game of life, which is filled with bumps and defeats. It is your ability to accept the defeat, understand what went wrong. Practice and improve on your shortcomings and give your very best in the next game. It is a matter of pursuance and there is nothing better than to know you did your very best to win the game.
- FIBA – Coach Svetislav Pesic: Pick & Roll Defense
- FIBA – Coach Zeljko Obradovic: Pick & Roll Offense
- FIBA – Coach Kennedy Hamilton: Teaching Fundamental Drills
- FIBA – Coach Clinic Live Recording
- Review: Coach Godwin’s 80/20 Scorer 3 Disc Set
- A quick heads-up: Coach Dodson’s Link List
- How Coaches can influence Referees
- A Tough Loss
- Someone You Ought To Know: Renee Jimenez
- Someone You Ought To Know: Nikki Caldwell