It’s not just with Basketball, but with any other team sport or, for that matter, any kind of sport where the vice of jealousy steps in at some point of time. You could be jealous at a new team entrant, if you see that he’s got more potential at the game than you do. You could even be jealous of a team mate, if you find that he’s a much favored person among other players in the team. This leads to a lot of animosity and you could even go to the extent of trying to break your own team mate’s image, game and any shot that might make him the star of a game.
As a player in a Basketball team you first must realize that it is a team sport, and every member in the team has an equally important role to play. It’s not just about one person or a couple of people in the team, and if you are a good player, then you will adjust and play your part in the team, without giving rise to any kind of animosity and jealousy.
- FIBA – Coach Svetislav Pesic: Pick & Roll Defense
- FIBA – Coach Zeljko Obradovic: Pick & Roll Offense
- FIBA – Coach Kennedy Hamilton: Teaching Fundamental Drills
- FIBA – Coach Clinic Live Recording
- Review: Coach Godwin’s 80/20 Scorer 3 Disc Set
- A quick heads-up: Coach Dodson’s Link List
- How Coaches can influence Referees
- Someone You Ought To Know: Renee Jimenez
- Someone You Ought To Know: Nikki Caldwell
- How not to be an annoying Sideline Parent