It is almost impossible to compete against other basketball teams with little time of preparation. However, this can happen. Sooner or later, you might have the chance to experience it. Let me try to show you some scenarios with little time to practice.
If you are a working student and, at the same time, you are also a member of the school’s basketball team, it is possible that you can have little time to practice, right? How about professional players? They travel from one place to another. Look at the NBA: Teams travel by bus or by plane just to play in the home court of their rivals. And then after that, they travel again, either back home or to any other place, to play another basketball game. There is more about travelling and stuffs like that.
- FIBA – Coach Svetislav Pesic: Pick & Roll Defense
- FIBA – Coach Zeljko Obradovic: Pick & Roll Offense
- FIBA – Coach Kennedy Hamilton: Teaching Fundamental Drills
- FIBA – Coach Clinic Live Recording
- My Thoughts On Finding Time To Work-Out
- Review: Coach Godwin’s 80/20 Scorer 3 Disc Set
- Time-Management for Athletes
- A quick heads-up: Coach Dodson’s Link List
- How Coaches can influence Referees
- Someone You Ought To Know: Renee Jimenez