Competition in the basketball arena is speeding up, it’s so fierce that there are thousands who are good at the game, and you have to fight these thousands to make a cut to the team. However when the time comes to tryout for a team, it could bring a lot of rattling nerves, even if you are the best of players. Another reason why tryouts are very nerve wrecking is that these tryouts are physically as well as mentally challenging, especially since these tryout last from a few days to even an entire week.
At every step you make you need to make sure that you show up a lot of confidence level. You need to show that you are confident of yourself and your game; this is because coaches can sense this confidence. Exuberating confidence however does not mean that you need to be overconfident! If you notice basketball players that are good, you will notice that they have a different kind of confident “swagger”.
- 4 Fitness Tips To Stay Motivated During The Off-Season
- Managing your players
- Tips On Dealing With A Bad Coach
- How to handle Basketball Referees
- 9 Fundamentals of Passing
- 10 Questions to ask yourself if Basketball is the right sport for you
- Basic athletic skills which enhance Basketball Performance
- Tips for a great Post Play
- How to prevent injury on the court
- Looking at basic Offensive Basketball Principles