The season of my womens team is over and I’m already planning for the next season. Today I’d like to share with you a couple of things I had been thinking of for implementing a new basketball offensive system.
From time to time, I tend to study my opponents’ type of offensive game to get ideas for effective plays which can be run by my teams. As a coach, what are the ways that you can make use of to introduce a new basketball offensive play? Let’s look at some essential points to successfully teach a new system.
- FIBA – Coach Svetislav Pesic: Pick & Roll Defense
- FIBA – Coach Zeljko Obradovic: Pick & Roll Offense
- FIBA – Coach Kennedy Hamilton: Teaching Fundamental Drills
- FIBA – Coach Clinic Live Recording
- Review: Coach Godwin’s 80/20 Scorer 3 Disc Set
- A quick heads-up: Coach Dodson’s Link List
- How Coaches can influence Referees
- Someone You Ought To Know: Renee Jimenez
- Someone You Ought To Know: Nikki Caldwell
- How not to be an annoying Sideline Parent