Parents play a significant role in influencing their children to the world of sports. Usually, professional athletes start their career at early ages. For example, in the sport tennis, athletes like Venus, or Serena Williams, started to grab a hold on the tennis racquet at ages 8 or, perhaps, 9 years old. Or in the sport of basketball, Michael Jordan started to shoot that ball, maybe, as early as 10 years old or below.
These are just some examples on how early professional athletes began their respective careers. At these early stages of life, young aspiring athletes do not rely much on other people in order to pursue what they want to do. It is their parents who help and guide them into whatever they think possible for their children to become. They are the most important individuals who can give their children the support to fulfill their dreams of becoming a great basketball player, tennis player, or soccer player someday.
- 4 Fitness Tips To Stay Motivated During The Off-Season
- How not to be an annoying Sideline Parent
- Talking to your childs High School Coach
- Tips On Dealing With A Bad Coach
- Preparing for the next Basketball Season
- How to handle Basketball Referees
- Thoughts on your Coaching Philosophy
- How To Get Started In Basketball Coaching
- 9 Fundamentals of Passing
- 10 Questions to ask yourself if Basketball is the right sport for you