In general, the Basketball Community welcomes anyone helpfully and heartily, who wants to learn the sport. There are many basketball professionals, or non-professionals, who are willing to share their knowledge of the sport. This is the reason I started blogging right here so that you can find useful information, which keeps you informed and motivated daily. Basketball beginners have a wide range of opportunities find good and qualified persons who can teach them the fundamentals of basketball. This is what the following blog post is about.
Teaching beginners is not an easy job. It is the same as teaching grade ones who are first exposed to the field of education. It is a great challenge for basketball teachers to educate beginners. It is wise for an instructor to develop an orderly plan to come up with an organized teaching method.
I will give some useful ways on how to teach basketball fundamentals to beginners.
- FIBA – Coach Svetislav Pesic: Pick & Roll Defense
- FIBA – Coach Zeljko Obradovic: Pick & Roll Offense
- FIBA – Coach Kennedy Hamilton: Teaching Fundamental Drills
- FIBA – Coach Clinic Live Recording
- Review: Coach Godwin’s 80/20 Scorer 3 Disc Set
- A quick heads-up: Coach Dodson’s Link List
- How Coaches can influence Referees
- Someone You Ought To Know: Renee Jimenez
- Someone You Ought To Know: Nikki Caldwell
- How not to be an annoying Sideline Parent