One of the problems coaches face in their careers is to have players who do not know how to let go of the ball. Oftentimes, people see other basketball star players as selfish ones. People think that these players get most of the points because the ball stays in their hands most of the time. Somehow, this is a good point to think about.
However, not all basketball stars get high scores in games because they are being selfish. In most cases these basketball players are just too good for their offense. They play tough and smart.
- Guestpost: There Truly is an “i” in TEAM
- FIBA – Coach Svetislav Pesic: Pick & Roll Defense
- FIBA – Coach Zeljko Obradovic: Pick & Roll Offense
- FIBA – Coach Kennedy Hamilton: Teaching Fundamental Drills
- My Expectations on a Team Captain
- FIBA – Coach Clinic Live Recording
- Review: Coach Godwin’s 80/20 Scorer 3 Disc Set
- A quick heads-up: Coach Dodson’s Link List
- How Coaches can influence Referees
- 5 Tips for recruiting the right players