One of the challenges teams are face is having members who quit the group. Nobody is permanent at all times. I guess, players do not really think much about it because they focus their attention to the sport. But when the time comes that someone has to leave, the issue becomes a problem that affects the entire team, especially the co-players.
It is difficult to play without the teammate that you have been playing with for a long period of time and it can affect the mood, as well as the performance of the team. But every problem is coupled with solutions. You just have to be patient and wise enough to discover the solutions.
- FIBA – Coach Svetislav Pesic: Pick & Roll Defense
- FIBA – Coach Zeljko Obradovic: Pick & Roll Offense
- FIBA – Coach Kennedy Hamilton: Teaching Fundamental Drills
- FIBA – Coach Clinic Live Recording
- Review: Coach Godwin’s 80/20 Scorer 3 Disc Set
- A quick heads-up: Coach Dodson’s Link List
- How Coaches can influence Referees
- Someone You Ought To Know: Renee Jimenez
- Someone You Ought To Know: Nikki Caldwell
- Managing your players