Have you ever been to a basketball game? It is the dream of a lot of young boys to grow up and join a professional basketball league. But there are also athletes who prefer to become trainers in this sport, rather than actors in the game. Perhaps, they would have also asked about how they could become as coaches instead of professional players. Coaching basketball is a rewarding task that you can make a career out of, or you just want to volunteer for the sake of leisure.
Becoming a coach is a realistic goal for many people of all ages and genders. It does not matter if you are a high school, fresh out of college, or even if you played college basketball decades ago and now want to give back, you will probably find something. All it takes is determination, hard work and willingness to learn.
- FIBA – Coach Svetislav Pesic: Pick & Roll Defense
- FIBA – Coach Zeljko Obradovic: Pick & Roll Offense
- FIBA – Coach Kennedy Hamilton: Teaching Fundamental Drills
- FIBA – Coach Clinic Live Recording
- Review: Coach Godwin’s 80/20 Scorer 3 Disc Set
- A quick heads-up: Coach Dodson’s Link List
- My Basketball Booklist
- How Coaches can influence Referees
- Someone You Ought To Know: Renee Jimenez
- Someone You Ought To Know: Nikki Caldwell