According to the Z.Z. Top song, “every girl is crazy about a sharp dressed man.” That and having a smart basketball mind will get you a Head Coaching job in the Big East. If you don’t think so, ask Jay Wright.
As the head coach of the Villanova University Wildcats, Wright has been named as a winner of the annual Fashionable Four, a tournament held by GQ magazine, that awards the best dressed coach in college Basketball. He has parlayed his success in amateur-unintentional modeling into success on the court reaching post-season play with Villanova for the past seven years, including a Final Four appearance in 2009.
- Layups.com Speedlinking #014
- Coach Tim Springer from Spartan Basketball
- My Basketball Booklist
- Layups.com Speedlinking #013
- 1st Spalding Pro Camp in Germany
- Layups.com Speedlinking #012
- Review: KBA Playmaker Basketball Clipboard with Dry Erase Marker
- Portraits of top NCAA Coaches: Roy Williams
- Portraits of top NCAA Coaches: Ben Howland
- Review: BallSide.com – Easy Team Management for Coaches