As coaches, it is all too easy to look to the things that the players of our teams need to possess. As parents, it’s easy to persuade a child that has mad skills to do better at the game they play because they could go far. Yet, if we are not careful, we could put too much pressure on a child.
A child should be a child. Games that they play should be fun. We as adults need to put our focus more on teaching them how to work as a team than picking out the next Michael Jordan, Tiger Woods, and other athletes who our young players want to be just like.
- 4 Fitness Tips To Stay Motivated During The Off-Season
- My Basketball Booklist
- A few Tips to handle Sore Muscles
- A quick run-down of Food Tips
- Review: BallSide.com – Easy Team Management for Coaches
- Thoughts on your Coaching Philosophy
- How To Get Started In Basketball Coaching
- 9 Fundamentals of Passing
- Basic athletic skills which enhance Basketball Performance
- Basketball Skills to teach young Children