This is my first review out of a series of Basketball products for coaches and players alike. During my years of coaching I have gathered a lot of useful coaching equipment I’d like to tell you about. If you’d like me to review a product or if you have a suggestions, I’d be happy if you get in touch with me!
In this review I will be looking at a Coachdeck Basketball Drills for coaches. Here’s the product description:
What is it?
Basically, it is a collection of basketball drills to use in your practices or at home with your parents or friends. The interesting part is, that all of these drills can be performed by novices and without any special equipment besides … well, a hoop and a basketball.
- Layups.com Speedlinking #014
- Coach Tim Springer from Spartan Basketball
- My Basketball Booklist
- Layups.com Speedlinking #013
- Shooting Drill: Cone Shooting
- 1st Spalding Pro Camp in Germany
- Layups.com Speedlinking #012
- Review: KBA Playmaker Basketball Clipboard with Dry Erase Marker
- Portraits of top NCAA Coaches: Roy Williams
- Portraits of top NCAA Coaches: Ben Howland