If you are coaching a basketball team, you know that one of your main duties is to help your players stay safe and healthy when they are on the court. Learning how to prevent injury in your players is important and you may be surprised to learn how incredibly easy it is to do so. By taking the time to first learn about which injuries are most common in basketball players, you will quickly begin to see how you can keep your players from suffering those same injuries.
Unfortunately, a severe basketball injury is something that can sideline a player’s career temporarily or, in the worst case scenario, permanently. There have been many players who suddenly find that their future plans have changed after they were hurt on the basketball court.
- FIBA – Coach Svetislav Pesic: Pick & Roll Defense
- FIBA – Coach Zeljko Obradovic: Pick & Roll Offense
- FIBA – Coach Kennedy Hamilton: Teaching Fundamental Drills
- FIBA – Coach Clinic Live Recording
- Continuing your Athletic Career after an Injury
- Review: Coach Godwin’s 80/20 Scorer 3 Disc Set
- A quick heads-up: Coach Dodson’s Link List
- How Coaches can influence Referees
- Someone You Ought To Know: Renee Jimenez
- Someone You Ought To Know: Nikki Caldwell