In whatever sports you are in to, there are many things that you have to consider to teach your players, or whoever there is who wants to become an athlete. The job does not always stay on teaching athletes to perform the technical ways of the sport. You have to be holistic. When you say holistic, you think about all of the aspects of players including their social, physical, mental, or even spiritual aspect.
Now, if you think that you have given your players enough knowledge about the sport and you have help them develop their corresponding skills, the next thing to do is to teach them how to be competitive. But I got to tell you that being consistent in developing your players is still helpful for them to become competitive. And I will show you how that can be. Going back to the word competitiveness, aside from the word compete, there is another term that should be taken into consideration. And this is the word competitive. Let us break down these words into pieces to fully understand the concept of competitiveness.
- FIBA – Coach Svetislav Pesic: Pick & Roll Defense
- FIBA – Coach Zeljko Obradovic: Pick & Roll Offense
- FIBA – Coach Kennedy Hamilton: Teaching Fundamental Drills
- FIBA – Coach Clinic Live Recording
- Review: Coach Godwin’s 80/20 Scorer 3 Disc Set
- A quick heads-up: Coach Dodson’s Link List
- How Coaches can influence Referees
- Someone You Ought To Know: Renee Jimenez
- Someone You Ought To Know: Nikki Caldwell
- How not to be an annoying Sideline Parent