What comes into your mind when you hear the word Power? This topic will, definitely, not discuss something about supernatural powers. What is being referred is the power you need in order to carry out high energy basketball skills. It is synonymous to two important words which include strength and energy. These two are very vital for human functioning.
Most of the tips that I will be sharing focuses on important factors wherein energy is obtained to the fullest extent. Let us take a look at some of these factors. They are presented as follows:
Every day, our body performs different tasks. And so, rest is designed to give humans the chance to relax and regain the energy lost. The most common and well-explained form of rest is sleep. It is when we sleep that our body’s metabolism slows down, and several enzymes within our body help in repairing tissues. The maximum level of regaining energy is achieved during sleep. Another form of rest is by simply being inactive, either sitting down or lying in a sofa, as long as you are not doing anything that induces stress. However, do not rest too much. Muscles shrink and weaken when they are not being used.
- 4 Fitness Tips To Stay Motivated During The Off-Season
- Managing your players
- Tips On Dealing With A Bad Coach
- How to handle Basketball Referees
- 9 Fundamentals of Passing
- 10 Questions to ask yourself if Basketball is the right sport for you
- Basic athletic skills which enhance Basketball Performance
- Tips for a great Post Play
- How to prevent injury on the court
- Looking at basic Offensive Basketball Principles