Confidence is sometimes very fickle and can exit out of the most confident of players during the times they need it the most, especially before a basketball game begins. You could be one of the best players in the team, but that nagging thought of you not having enough of time to perfect your jump shot could be killing you inwardly. You’re probably thinking in your head, “I don’t want the chance of a shot” and it goes on like a reel.
Unfortunately though you may never know what the game has in store unless you begin playing it. Carrying anxiety to the game will not help you and your teammates in the crucial parts of the game, you need to calm down, relax and regain your confidence.
- 4 Fitness Tips To Stay Motivated During The Off-Season
- FIBA – Coach Svetislav Pesic: Pick & Roll Defense
- FIBA – Coach Zeljko Obradovic: Pick & Roll Offense
- FIBA – Coach Kennedy Hamilton: Teaching Fundamental Drills
- FIBA – Coach Clinic Live Recording
- Review: Coach Godwin’s 80/20 Scorer 3 Disc Set
- A quick heads-up: Coach Dodson’s Link List
- How Coaches can influence Referees
- Someone You Ought To Know: Renee Jimenez
- Someone You Ought To Know: Nikki Caldwell