Learning how to make effective plays anywhere on the court is important when it comes to becoming an effective and well-rounded member of a team. One of the most difficult areas to play in is the post or low post position. This is because this area is one of the busiest and most gruelling of any on the court. Perhaps the only place which is busier is the area directly surrounding the basket itself.
If you are unsure where the low post area is, it is located close to the net but it is positioned outside of the free throw lane which extends away from the net towards the center court. Depending on where you are positioned in this low post area, it can be difficult to get a clear shot.
- FIBA – Coach Svetislav Pesic: Pick & Roll Defense
- FIBA – Coach Zeljko Obradovic: Pick & Roll Offense
- FIBA – Coach Kennedy Hamilton: Teaching Fundamental Drills
- FIBA – Coach Clinic Live Recording
- Review: Coach Godwin’s 80/20 Scorer 3 Disc Set
- A quick heads-up: Coach Dodson’s Link List
- How Coaches can influence Referees
- Someone You Ought To Know: Renee Jimenez
- Someone You Ought To Know: Nikki Caldwell
- Managing your players