In one week time from now, schools are closing for the summer holidays here in Germany. This will be same time when the gyms are closing and the practices will stop for the next couple of weeks. It’s this time of the year where coaches and players alike take a short break and find time to rest their bodies and minds.
As coach I always feel relieved when this time of season comes. It gives me time to think about the past 7 or 8 months. What went well, what needs improvement? How can I organise myself better and how can I improve things within my organisation?
- FIBA – Coach Svetislav Pesic: Pick & Roll Defense
- FIBA – Coach Zeljko Obradovic: Pick & Roll Offense
- FIBA – Coach Kennedy Hamilton: Teaching Fundamental Drills
- FIBA – Coach Clinic Live Recording
- Review: Coach Godwin’s 80/20 Scorer 3 Disc Set
- A quick heads-up: Coach Dodson’s Link List
- How Coaches can influence Referees
- Someone You Ought To Know: Renee Jimenez
- Someone You Ought To Know: Nikki Caldwell
- How not to be an annoying Sideline Parent