If you’ve ever thought of developing your own program, here are some of my ideas I’d like to share with you. Before you can promote your basketball program, you must ensure that it contains value. You want your program to have traits which not only add value to your basketball program but success.
The best place to begin adding value to your program is with your players. Simply ask your players what they feel can be achieved to help their basketball team. You would be surprised how the input of your players proves valuable.
- Layups.com Speedlinking #014
- FIBA – Coach Svetislav Pesic: Pick & Roll Defense
- FIBA – Coach Zeljko Obradovic: Pick & Roll Offense
- FIBA – Coach Kennedy Hamilton: Teaching Fundamental Drills
- FIBA – Coach Clinic Live Recording
- Review: Coach Godwin’s 80/20 Scorer 3 Disc Set
- A quick heads-up: Coach Dodson’s Link List
- Coach Tim Springer from Spartan Basketball
- My Basketball Booklist
- How Coaches can influence Referees