I think, that being a parent is something you cannot trade in for anything in this world, and it is an experience no money can buy. Then, suddenly, the day comes for you to watch your child play the first basketball game. You join other parents, neighbors, friends or colleagues on the bleachers and everyone is cheering and excited.
During my coaching career I’ve experienced different behaviours of parents watching the games. While the majority of them keeps calm and relaxed, there are other parents who do not always. I am a strong believer that you should motivate your children in a supportive and positive way. This will help them to perform the best they can and let them have a lot of fun at the same time.
- Talking to your childs High School Coach
- Tips On Dealing With A Bad Coach
- Preparing for the next Basketball Season
- How to handle Basketball Referees
- Thoughts on your Coaching Philosophy
- How To Get Started In Basketball Coaching
- 9 Fundamentals of Passing
- 10 Questions to ask yourself if Basketball is the right sport for you
- Basic athletic skills which enhance Basketball Performance
- How to prevent injury on the court