So, you want to play the point guard hey? Then you need to know the skills of what it takes to be a great point guard. You don’t want to go messing this chance up do you? Well, here is a sample of what it takes to say that you have the skills.
The first thing it takes is a little bit of communication. You will be telling people where to go and what the next step is. When you are on the court you are like the second hand man. What comes from the coach is explained on the court from you. That’s pretty cool huh?
- Defining Success and what it means for You
- What to Eat before a Game: The Link between Diet and Athletic Performance
- Dealing With Tough Coaching Situations
- Random Thoughts – Key Elements to being a good Leader
- Choosing players for your Team Roster
- The Importance Of Sleep – How Fatigue can negatively affect your Athletic Performance
- Skill Expectations on an average Center
- How to come back to the Court
- Getting in Basketball Shape
- Skill Expectations on an average Forward