Beginning of this week there was a new girl joining up our team. She had just moved to town and wanted to continue to play Basketball on club level. This made me think how I would feel, if I had to move my coaching position to another team.
With this article, I’d like to answer the following question:
How can I get to know the people throughly in my new team?
If you are a new comer in a team, you may feel out of place the first time. You have a lot of things going on in your mind. You may ask the following questions:
- Who are my new teammates?
- How do they look like?
- What are they like?
- Will they like me?
- Can I relate to them?
- How can I connect to them?
- Guestpost: There Truly is an “i” in TEAM
- FIBA – Coach Svetislav Pesic: Pick & Roll Defense
- FIBA – Coach Zeljko Obradovic: Pick & Roll Offense
- FIBA – Coach Kennedy Hamilton: Teaching Fundamental Drills
- My Expectations on a Team Captain
- FIBA – Coach Clinic Live Recording
- Review: Coach Godwin’s 80/20 Scorer 3 Disc Set
- A quick heads-up: Coach Dodson’s Link List
- How Coaches can influence Referees
- 5 Tips for recruiting the right players