Are you a parent who has a child that is hounding you to play sports? Then you should give in. It has been well documented by studies that those parents who allow their students to play sport end up having very responsible and successful adults when the children are all grown up. Of course, just because a child plays sports does not mean that you do not have to do some things, too.
Supporting your child and the sports they play is a huge thing. It shows them that they are cared for. By showing up to as many games as you can, you are showing your child that there is someone out there who wants to watch all the important things in life. The simple home run can be the biggest step in a child’s life. Some parents don’t understand this.
- How not to be an annoying Sideline Parent
- Talking to your childs High School Coach
- Tips On Dealing With A Bad Coach
- Preparing for the next Basketball Season
- How to handle Basketball Referees
- Thoughts on your Coaching Philosophy
- How To Get Started In Basketball Coaching
- 9 Fundamentals of Passing
- 10 Questions to ask yourself if Basketball is the right sport for you
- Basic athletic skills which enhance Basketball Performance