This is a guest post by Sean Glaze from Great Results Team Building.
Coaches, managers, teammates and co-workers have all heard and likely even parroted to other people for years that “there is no I in TEAM.” But the reality is that every team truly IS made up of individuals.
- 10 Attributes Of A Good Team Captain
- Developing Team Work in your players
- 9 Tips for socializing when joining a new Team
- Easily beat a Double Team
- How to improve Teamwork
- Developing Team Unity
- Getting your child to participate in team sports
- Identifying Problems in a Team
- Telling your parents you are quitting
- Differences between Individualism and Team Work