The 2010 FIBA World Championship, which takes place in Turkey from Aug. 28 to Sept. 12, boasts 24 teams that made it into the draw in various ways. The draw took place on Dec. 15, 2009, in Istanbul, Turkey, at Ciragan Palace, on the European shores of the Bosphorus.
Turkey was the first team to qualify for the World Championship by virtue of hosting the event. The United States was the second team to qualify because it won the gold medal at the 2008 Beijing Olympics. Eighteen teams qualified through FIBA Continental (Zone) Championships, and the remaining four teams earned wild-card bids.
- Layups.com Speedlinking #014
- FIBA – Coach Svetislav Pesic: Pick & Roll Defense
- FIBA – Coach Zeljko Obradovic: Pick & Roll Offense
- FIBA – Coach Kennedy Hamilton: Teaching Fundamental Drills
- FIBA – Coach Clinic Live Recording
- Coach Tim Springer from Spartan Basketball
- My Basketball Booklist
- Layups.com Speedlinking #013
- 1st Spalding Pro Camp in Germany
- Layups.com Speedlinking #012