I know, that I’ve let this slide far too long. Sorry for this. The Speedlinking Series will return to full schedule from now on. Hope you enjoy!!
Over the course of a week, I visit several websites and blogs to read articles on what is going on in the Basketball Coaching Network. With the Speedlinking Series, I’d like to share with you some of the greatest articles I found on the web. You can find all previous links right here in the Speedlinking Archive.
These are posts from Blogs that I enjoy reading and recommend:
(Blogs ordered in groups)
- Coach Dawn Writes: You Should Know About: ESPN W « Coach Dawn Writes
- Coach Enbom´s Corner: I have seen the future
- Ball – You – Man: The 14 Laws of Summer Basketball
- Hoop Thoughts: Free Throw Thoughts from Gary Boren
- Hoop Thoughts: Kevin Eastman on Off-Season Improvements for Coaches
- Hoop Thoughts: Seven Ways to get more done each day
- Hoop Thoughts: T-E-A-C-H to help others with their problems
- Hoop Thoughts: Two Questions to ask ourselves as Coaches
- JBM Thinks: How you can make the most of sportsparenting…Relax, Rejoice, Release your athletes
- UCF Women's Basketball Thoughts: 10 Questions Coaching The Game of Life
- UCF Women's Basketball Thoughts: 10 Uses of the Dribble
- UCF Women's Basketball Thoughts: 4 Ways Servanthood Manifests Itself
- UCF Women's Basketball Thoughts: 7 Ways To Jumpstart Your Personal Development
- UCF Women's Basketball Thoughts: 9 Areas of Responsibility
Enjoy these fine articles and visit the blogs regularly! If you’d like to point me to a blog you are missing here and which I should be reading, please let me know!