Assistant coaches are members of the coaching staff that contribute their knowledge and skills in helping the coach develop his players, as well as aiding the coaching in building an effective basketball system. The coach has a wide range of responsibilities. And so, he delegates some coaching responsibilities among his assistants.
It is within the coach’s discretion on what type of assistant coaches he should recruit for the benefit of the entire team. It is wise to acquire someone who has the necessary qualifications to perform the respective basketball coaching responsibilities.
- 4 Fitness Tips To Stay Motivated During The Off-Season
- FIBA – Coach Svetislav Pesic: Pick & Roll Defense
- FIBA – Coach Zeljko Obradovic: Pick & Roll Offense
- FIBA – Coach Kennedy Hamilton: Teaching Fundamental Drills
- FIBA – Coach Clinic Live Recording
- Review: Coach Godwin’s 80/20 Scorer 3 Disc Set
- A quick heads-up: Coach Dodson’s Link List
- How Coaches can influence Referees
- Someone You Ought To Know: Renee Jimenez
- Someone You Ought To Know: Nikki Caldwell