If you look up the definition of success in the dictionary, it states that success can be one of several different things. It can be an event which meets the goals which were set out when that activity was planned. It can also be a state in which you enjoy fame or wealth. There are many different ways that success can be measured and it is up to you what your personal way to measure success will be.
When dealing with sports or fitness, there are many different ways to measure success. For some athletes, it may mean that you are drafted to the team of your choice that ends up in the culmination of years of hard work and sacrifice. For others, it may be the gaining of a coveted sponsor who will help you achieve your dreams of financial security.
- 4 Fitness Tips To Stay Motivated During The Off-Season
- 10 Questions to ask yourself if Basketball is the right sport for you
- Sharing the Secrets of successful Basketball Teams
- Feeling like a Loser
- How to stress Defense to your team
- Thoughts on what makes a good Assistant Coach
- 10 Simple points on how to coach an Underdog Team
- 11 Ways to find your Basketball Passion again
- 8 Tips for practicing alone
- What To Do If You Get Cut From Tryouts