So, you want to be a basketball star do you? Well, do you know what it takes for the position that you want to play? Maybe you do and maybe you don’t. We have looked into what really makes a great average forward. Here are some skills that coaches will be looking for when you try out for this position.
The first thing you need is speed. As a forward you are running back and forth all over the court. This can get pretty tiring. Trust us. You need to be able to keep up with where the ball is going. If you can do this, then you can be a forward.
- 4 Fitness Tips To Stay Motivated During The Off-Season
- 9 Fundamentals of Passing
- 10 Questions to ask yourself if Basketball is the right sport for you
- Basic athletic skills which enhance Basketball Performance
- Feeling like a Loser
- How to stress Defense to your team
- Thoughts on what makes a good Assistant Coach
- 10 Simple points on how to coach an Underdog Team
- 11 Ways to find your Basketball Passion again
- 8 Tips for practicing alone