Who ever knew that one English teacher could sum up success so well? What are we referring to? We are referring to John R. Wooden’s explanation of success with the use of a pyramid. His depiction of success is so right you would be amazed by it. Here is what he says are the important things that make up success.
The first few things are very essential to what success is made up of. The first thing is of friendship. Here you do not get anywhere without knowing people. Besides that is industriousness. To your friends, you have to have loyalty, which is another part of this pyramid. Then the last of the top things that make up success is cooperation and enthusiasm. If you cooperate with people, and you have the heart you can be successful.
- 4 Fitness Tips To Stay Motivated During The Off-Season
- 10 Questions to ask yourself if Basketball is the right sport for you
- Sharing the Secrets of successful Basketball Teams
- Feeling like a Loser
- How to stress Defense to your team
- Thoughts on what makes a good Assistant Coach
- 10 Simple points on how to coach an Underdog Team
- 11 Ways to find your Basketball Passion again
- 8 Tips for practicing alone
- What To Do If You Get Cut From Tryouts