Whatever sports you are into, if you are a professional the ultimate goal will always be the championship crown. In the sports of Basketball, a championship mind set should be implemented as early as the first meeting of the team. It is important that the players already settle their minds in achieving a championship.
Championship mind setting is not just thinking about winning a crown. It gives emphasis to putting the goal of winning into action. This is the same as building a vision of the team and in order to make the vision into realization, something has to be done. I think that this should be the concept of mind setting. You focus your full attention to making shots in practice, and those that contribute to exercising plays and defensive skills in basketball.
- FIBA – Coach Svetislav Pesic: Pick & Roll Defense
- FIBA – Coach Zeljko Obradovic: Pick & Roll Offense
- FIBA – Coach Kennedy Hamilton: Teaching Fundamental Drills
- FIBA – Coach Clinic Live Recording
- Review: Coach Godwin’s 80/20 Scorer 3 Disc Set
- A quick heads-up: Coach Dodson’s Link List
- How Coaches can influence Referees
- Someone You Ought To Know: Renee Jimenez
- Someone You Ought To Know: Nikki Caldwell
- Managing your players