Do I have the right players in my team? Perhaps, this is one of the toughest questions, if you are a coach who is looking to recruit new players for the upcoming season. Choosing the right players is the initial step to being a strong and successful team.
The quickest way to get started is to make use of available scouting databases to break down the ability of a particular player without any other restrictions. You can sort the results by various parameters, like playing position or by individual stats. In whatever sport you are in, a significant amount of time is used just to find the right players for a new team. In Basketball for example, the process includes the position or role the player has to take for the team. The evaluation can be based on the physical form, knowledge and skills of the sport, as well as attitude.
- Guestpost: There Truly is an “i” in TEAM
- My Expectations on a Team Captain
- Managing your players
- Top 10 Signs he is a Selfish Player
- 10 Attributes Of A Good Team Captain
- Developing Team Work in your players
- 9 Tips for socializing when joining a new Team
- Easily beat a Double Team
- How to improve Teamwork
- Developing Team Unity