Have you been out for a while? Maybe you gave up basketball after high school to focus on college. Maybe you had a family. Maybe you are starting it up to get back in shape. We can go on forever as to why you quit and are now finally coming back. However, that will get us no where. You asked us – what is the best way to get back in shape and get back in mind so we are here to answer you.
You might remember how demanding the sport was that you once loved to play. That is why you need to be in physical shape. You need to be able to run from one end of the court to the next. It can get pretty tiresome.
- 4 Fitness Tips To Stay Motivated During The Off-Season
- A few Tips to handle Sore Muscles
- A quick run-down of Food Tips
- 10 Questions to ask yourself if Basketball is the right sport for you
- Feeling like a Loser
- How to stress Defense to your team
- Thoughts on what makes a good Assistant Coach
- 10 Simple points on how to coach an Underdog Team
- 11 Ways to find your Basketball Passion again
- 8 Tips for practicing alone