Over the course of a week, I visit several websites and blogs to read articles on what is going on in the Basketball Coaching Network. Along with the Weekly Round of articles published here on Layups.com, I’d like to share with you some of the greatest articles I found on the web. You can find all previous links right here in the Speedlinking Archive.
These are posts from Blogs that I enjoy reading and recommend:
(Domain names in alphabetical order)
- How to Become a Better Leader
- 4 Things You Need To Know To Be a Great Ball Handler
- Breakthrough Basketball:Illinois's Box Z – Baseline Out of Bounds Play Against Zone
- Basketball Drills for Pre-Season
- The Figure 8 Dribble in Basketball
- Basketball Drills: Complete Moon Slide
- Odds & Ends from Tom Izzo
- Tom Peroca’s "Talent Equalizers"
- What the Best do better than everyone else
- 12 Things good bosses believe
- Brian Tracy on long-term success
- A coach gets you to your "desired destination"
- Creating a competitive environment in practice
- The disease of "me"
- Don Meyer's definition of "Teams"
- Guidelines for improved Post Play development
- Principles for leaving a legacy
- Bob Huggins – West Virginia vs. John Calipari – Kentucky | Crunch Time Plays
- Chris Mack – Xavier vs. Brad Stevens – Butler | Crunch Time Plays
- Coaching Thoughts from the top NBA and NCAA Coaches
- Jim Calhoun – UCONN vs. Jim Boeheim – Syracuse | Crunch Time Plays
- Chris Mooney – Richmond vs Dino Gaudio – Wake Forest | Crunch Time Plays
- Frank Martin / Kansas State | 2 Late Game Set Plays
- Phil Jackson – Los Angeles Lakers | Zone Offense vs. Phoenix Sun's Zone